For those who have already taken our School of Sewing I class or are an advanced sewist, continue building your sewing skillset with School of Sewing II! Over these six sessions, we will continue to use Shea Henderson’s text, “School of Sewing” as a reference.
Projects covered in this class will include:
- Zippered Pouch
- Lined Tote Bag with Hidden Zipper Pocket
- Placemats with Simple Quilt Design
- Class Supply List will be emailed prior. Please double-check your email address to be sure you receive this email.
- When: Thursday Nights 6pm – 9pm, 6 weeks
- Instructor: Cate Boeth
- Fee: $259 + cost of materials
- If you did not take the School of Sewing class, the book is required and can be purchased in-store for $24.95
- Sewing machine rental available for $5/day
- Prerequisite: You must have graduated from School of Sewing within the last two years, or be an advanced sewist
- Ages: 16+
Remember: All classes include a 15% off discount in store, and free use of Saturday afternoon Open Sew!
Machine rentals are available and cost $5 per session. You can reserve one for all six sessions here, or pay in store on the day of if you will only need to borrow one for certain sessions.
Please call the shop at (203) 421-6853 during business hours if you have any questions.
Instructor Bio: Cate Boeth is the owner, instructor, curator, and personality extraordinaire of Cate’s Sew Modern. After realizing her passion for modern quilts and modern fabrics, she opened Cate’s Sew Modern in 2008 and has never looked back. Now she’s our fan-favorite instructor with skills in everything from quilting to garment construction.
*Please note, our machine rental is limited to 3 machines
**Does not qualify for Stash Saver Card purchases