In this class taught by Cate Boeth, you’ll continue to learn new sewing techniques through bag making, home decor, and garment sewing projects. For those who have already taken our School of Sewing I and would like to continue building their sewing skillset, this class is the perfect place to do just that!
Over these six sessions, we will continue to use Shea Henderson’s text, “School of Sewing” as a reference.
Projects covered in this class will include:
- Zippered Pouch
- Lined Tote Bag with Hidden Zipper Pocket
- Patchwork Basics
- Class Supply List will be emailed prior. Please double check your email address to be sure you receive this email.
- When: Thursday Evenings, 6pm – 9pm; April 6th – May 11
- Instructor: Cate Boeth
- Fee: $269 + cost of materials (Don’t have your own machine? Use one of ours for $299 /series)
- Prerequisite: You must have graduated from School of Sewing within the last two years, or be an advanced beginner sewist with permission from Cate.
- Ages: 15+
If you sign up for a class, save 15% in-store at Cate’s Sew Modern on Class Supplies!
Please call the shop at (203) 421-6853 during business hours if you have any questions.
Instructor Bio: Cate Boeth is owner, instructor, curator, and personality extraordinaire of Cate’s Sew Modern. After realizing her passion for modern quilts and modern fabrics, she opened Cate’s Sew Modern in 2008 and has never looked back. Now she’s our fan favorite instructor with skills in everything from quilting to garment construction.
There are no reviews yet.