In this class, you’ll learn all of the techniques you need to make your very own bags from start to finish using the Everyday Essentials pattern book by Noodlehead. You’ll start by learning to make a boxed bottom through sewing a simple tote, sew a zipper with a cosmetic pouch pattern, and finish the class with an everyday wallet project that will show you how to install snap hardware and create pockets.
- Class Supply List will be emailed prior. Please double check your email address to be sure you receive this email.
- When: August 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th, 1pm – 4 pm
- Instructor: Becky Pellerin
- Fee: $175 including the pattern book
Sewing machine rental available for $5/day
- Prerequisite: Basic sewing skills. If you can thread and sew with your sewing machine independently, you’re ready to take this class. If not, please give us a call at 203-421-6853 for more information.
- Ages: 16+
If you sign up for a class, save 15% in-store at Cate’s Sew Modern on Class Supplies!
Please call the shop at (203) 421-6853 during business hours if you have any questions.