Don’t wait until it’s too late to start sewing holiday gifts for your friends and family. Start early, beat the stress, and never have to set foot in a shopping mall this winter! This is the perfect series if you started sewing with masks and want to up your sewing game, or are in need of more fun projects to add to your current repertoire.
- Class Supply List will be emailed prior. Please double-check your email address to be sure you receive this email.
- August 9 – Wool Courier Bag
- August 23 – Gentleman’s Travel Case
- September 13 – Falling Leaves Appliqued Placemat
- September 27 – Sweet Life Pillow
- October 25 – Hot Mitt House and Towel Set
- November 8 – Tagalong Teddy
- November 22 – Kids Little Flyer Cap
- December 6 – Infinity Scarf
- Instructor: Cheryl Kirk
- Fee: $40/class + cost of materials
Sewing machine rental available for $5/day
- Prerequisite: Basic sewing skills and familiarity with sewing machine required. Comfortable sewing straight lines and smaller seams. Hand-sewing will be required for some projects.
- Ages: 16+
If you sign up for a class, save 15% in-store at Cate’s Sew Modern on Class Supplies!
Please call the shop at (203) 421-6853 during business hours if you have any questions.CL-SER-HOLIDAY-2021